On Sunday, we were doing a marathon baking session – 26 batches = 728 bars. Eddie, Jeanne, and myself practically fell over after we were done. It took us about 11 hours to complete the baking, but we ended the day with an interesting idea that answered a lot of the problems that you all have brought up to us. This new product needs a name, so with that, we’re giving you the opportunity to:
- Portability – We heard that the bars were hard to consume while on a bike ride. Well, considering cyclists are a huge percentage of our sales, we decided to make these Eddie’s _____ so that you can pop them in your mouth and continue that steep hill climb of yours.
- Easier to open – OK, we’ve known this was a problem since day one and we’ve done all we can do, but now, with this new product, they will be packaged in a zip-type bag so you can eat one at a time and close up the bag.
- Healthier – We thought we already made a pretty healthy bar, but these two _______ are under 200 calories (some even under 150!).
This new product, currently nameless, needs a name. It doesn’t necessarily have to start with Eddie’s. We’re giving you free reign as to what you call them. And, if you’re wondering, we’ve already been through all of the “balls” jokes imaginable, so we ask you to think outside the box and get creative.
There are multiple ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on this blog post – that’s simple enough, right?
- Tweet us: @EddiesEnergy
- Leave a comment on our Facebook fan page – if you’re not a fan, and you’re reading this, I’m pretty sure you “like us”.
- Send an e-mail to michael [at] eddiesenergy.com
What do you win?: You win a dozen Eddie’s ________ in the flavor of your choice.
Contest ends when I think we’ve gotten enough entries. That could take three hours or it could take three weeks. Probably, the former. Ok, truthfully, it ends Wednesday, June 23rd. Get those entries in! Good luck!